Saturday, May 10, 2008

O.c


when I was a little girl I used to go to the dime store not far from my house and I would look at all the stuff.

Makeup, brooches, embroidered hankies, perfume, toys, candy...

I remember there were 2 brooches I was particularly interested in. One was a swan with rhinestones on the body and the other was this orange dude.

I remember going back again and again until I had enough money to buy one and the decision was a tough one.

I think I made the right decision.

This one definitely fits my personality the best.

I can't believe I still have this funny little dude!

3 comments:

Tandra said...

TOTALLY your personality!!! Ive seen you strike that pose too!!
But maybe without your eyes going walleye!! Bwah-hahahaha

Kimberly said...

Yep, he has the same twinkle in his eye that I have seen in yours!!

Nicole Robitaille said...

oh man. that is such an awesome orange dude