Tuesday, April 29, 2008

'treasure'


Okay, so, I finally got my Etsy shop rolling (kind of) My friends keep encouraging me to get going and I appreciate it.

I'm just a butt dragger at heart!

Anyhow, now that I have a few things in my shop I want to show off the newest beach 'treasure' bracelet I just finished for a gal in Colorado and it'll be in the mail by Thursday.

I gotta make myself one of these! actually, I had one and I sold it off my wrist!

My friend Laura has one of these and every time she wears it she sells one! Yay Laura! I love it when that happens!!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

God has gifted you, my friend and given you a vision for being so creative. I'm glad to know you. Beautiful bracelet!!

Tandra said...

What she ^ said!!

My husband loooooves me sooo much and says I deserve THIS bracelet!!
;)

patricia said...

that's right! you deserve a little beauty like this!