Saturday, November 27, 2010
yeah, yeah, I know you've seen wine charms and everybody seems to have a least one set somewhere in the cupboard from years gone by, but these are different!
Yep, you're going to want a set of these Recycled/Redeemed lampwork glass charms for all the festivities comin' up and for year round because they're not screaming of red and green, so they'll look just as incredible by the pool this summer.
They attach to the stem of a glass with ball chain instead of the wires that seem to stretch out and lose their shape.
Another added bonus.. you don't have to remove them from your glass when the parties over..I'm loving that!
The glass charms won't fade or change colors..ever!
(the stainless ball chain might show wear though, but that will just add character..right?)
Okay, enough of the blamering on with the 'Give Away' rules...
1. The contest starts today,right now! Saturday November 27, 2010 and ends Friday December 3rd at 6:00pm (PST) the winner will be announced by Sunday, December 5th.
2. to enter go to my Facebook Web Page: patricia Robitaille jewelry
3. 'Like' my page and make a comment so I can count you in on the contest!
If your aready a friend/fan you only have to make a comment and refer friends.
4. Enter only once a day. (I'll know if you enter more often! tisk-tisk!)
5. Your name will be added again for every 'New' friend that you refer who 'likes' my page and makes a comment.(new friends/fans as of today 11/27/10)
I think that's about it, let me know if you have any questions :)
thanks for playing and refering your friends,
pssst... they can also be purchased at my Etsy shop