Saturday, July 31, 2010

Drum roll please...

This is how the winning names were chosen... I assigned numbers to each name that made a comment on My Facebook web page over the past two weeks, which made you eligible to win the Recycled glass Anklet. We went to the 99 cent store a bought a ton of ping pong balls and numbered them. Then, we and put the initials of each person that recommended a friend to my FB page Your names (intials) were entered once for every new friend you sent to my page. Having your intials on a ball(s) made you eligible to win the Beach bracelet. Next we dumped all the balls into the Jacuzzi and when the first ball fell out of the spill over we had our WINNERS!! YaY!! You can watch the video to see the process and results or scroll down…. Anklet Winner!! Beach Bracelet Winner!! Congratulations!!! Thanks for participating!!
Lizzy Foster Sands is the winner of the Recycled glass Anklet and
(DJ) Debra Lea Johnson is the winner of the Beach bracelet!!!

I couldn't get the video to load..sorry =(

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

So clever!

Unknown said...

Oh My! I can't believe it! Awesome!!! Can't wait to show it off! Thanks for the bracelet, the fun, and anticipation of it all. Love you! DJ